Marketing, Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
Marketing, fail to plan, plan to fail. Most marketing plans fail because there is no marketing plan: Fail to plan, plan to fail. A marketing plan is a rolling calendar of actions – Intelligent, linked up marketing tools. Try these tried and true tips for creating a marketing plan that constantly builds leads and generates sales.
Creating a marketing plan that constantly builds leads and generates sales
- Plan to use multiple marketing tools that work in harmony
- Create simple, clear messages – give them a reason to believe
- Measure results, record, assess and adjust future plans
- Follow through 110% and more!
Basic steps of a consistent marketing plan
- Identify your buyers
- Be realistic about what you can afford to spend
- Where are they, what do they see and hear?
Create a simple message with a reason to believe
- Choose your marketing tools
- Make sure the marketing tools build on each other
- Socialize your plan with others, win their support
- Put your plan into action
- Measure results, record outcomes, learn
Use the Social Media
- Understand the media
- Create a profile
- Contribute – don’t sell
- Build profile & reputation for knowing your subject
- Add relevant content to your website & update regularly
- Be honest, don’t post negative statements, don’t knock your competitors
Creating messages that inspire potential consumers to buy from you
- Keep it simple
- Give them a reason to believe
- Don’t talk in jargon
Marketing tactics for budget-minded entrepreneurs
- Budget & select marketing tools you can afford
- Our favorite tools: – Google analytics – WordPress – MailChimp
Check our site each week, as we bring you tips and tricks for marketing, branding, mailing, printing and promotion.