Know what mail can do. And know it can do more.
Nothing takes your campaign message door to door like direct mail. That’s why it continues to prove itself as the perfect platform for winning campaigns. Direct mail initiates voter action by delivering micro-targeted and personalized messages. It’s measurable. It can be hard-hitting and uninterrupted. It’s an ideal channel to drive voters to engage with your digital and social efforts.
Every Door Direct Mail® Service
79% of households either read or scan advertising mail sent to their household.1With Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM), you can work to reach potential voters who support you or your cause while saving money on lists and delivery costs. It’s like canvassing neighborhoods door to door—but letting Direct Marketing Solutions do it for you.
- Select a specific service area and delivery route, filtering by Census data indicating age range, and average household income and size, and select the date you choose for delivery.1
- Choose the neighborhoods, and routes within them, and EDDM® service can reach every door.
- Save money on lists and postage costs by not including names or addresses.
- Spend less per piece with Standard Mail® flat-size pricing rates and still have plenty of room to tell your story.
- Easily reach voters for local elections.
1 Data, including age range and average household income and size, is based on prior report of the U.S. Census Bureau.
First-Class Mail® Service
Add a personal touch to your communications. Make a personal connection with constituents by sending your communications via First-Class Mail® Service.
- Add a personal touch to letters or fundraiser invitations.
- Get your second ounce free when you use First-Class Mail, automation, or presort letter size pricing.
- Get more bang for your buck by delivering a more in-depth message.
What Direct Marketing Solutions Does For You
The specialists at Direct Marketing Solutions will help you get the most from your direct mail. Increase the effectiveness of your mail campaign with DMS’s consultative services. These include:
- Postal addressing products to help improve address quality and maximize deliverability.
- Reaching neighborhoods and personalization to increase relevancy and response.
- Integration with other channels to bring more attention to your message, connect with voters, and expand the functionality and life of campaign mailers.
- Multiple formats to increase voter engagement and help you stay within budget.
- Entry and processing services to efficiently move your mail through the USPS system.
Designing Political Mail
Design your own or schedule a meeting with Direct Marketing Solutions for advice and assistance on how to design your mailpiece and business reply return envelopes to USPS standards.
Download a Sample of a Political Direct Mail Postcard here: DMS Sample Political Postcard (2MB)Reaching your potential voters through political direct mail services has a proven track record of success. Customized direct mail pieces that gets your voters to the polls on election day is a highly effective way to reinforce your message. The more media channels your message is communicated through EFFECTIVELY, the greater the number of opportunities your message has to make a lasting impression.
What is it?
Political Mail is an easy and cost-effective way to create material promoting political candidates, referenda, or campaigns. Political Mail may be sent from a political candidate, federal, state or local campaign committee, or political party. Direct Marketing Solutions is committed to providing you with a successful political mail campaign.
States and localities are increasingly using mail in the election process. Election Mail is any item mailed to or from authorized elections officials that enables citizens to vote, such as:
- Ballot materials
- Voter registration cards
- Absentee applications
- Polling place notifications
Political Mail is any material mailed for campaign purposes by a registered political candidate, campaign committee, or committee of a political party.
Planning Election Mail
Advance planning assures that your election mailings meet USPS® standards and arrive on time.
- Determine when your mailing needs to be mailed and delivered.
- Contact Direct Marketing Solutions to discuss your ordering, designing, preparing, and sending your mailing.
Choose Your Mail Service
- Determine what class of mail is best suited for your materials.
- Decide if you want to include a reply envelope.
- Select any extra services you may need.
Design Your Mailing
Properly designing a mail piece can trim postage costs and speed up delivery. Let Direct Marketing Solutions review it before you print.