Direct Marketing Solutions now offers an array of Digital Marketing Services.
Now-a-days the most effective marketing strategies are integrated with both traditional and digital marketing. Direct Marketing Solutions can offer you both. At DMS we can incorporate elements of both traditional and digital strategies into a cohesive package, proven to attract the desired target market you are looking for.
Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)
Direct Marketing Solutions offers a variety of affordable SEO packages designed to help small businesses. Our packages are customized to your needs. If you have any questions about our SEO services, feel free to contact us.
On-Page SEO Services
What is On-Page SEO? On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing every element of your website from the inside, rather than building links from the outside. This process is used to increase your visibility and rankings with target keywords in search engines. But increasing search engine ranking and site performance is as much about optimizing your business processes as it is your actual website. That’s our specialty.
One-Time On-Page Optimization Services
Direct Marketing Solution’s One-Time SEO service is suited for local or national businesses that want to ensure that their website meets search engine guidelines, and provides search engine spiders and algorithms the best opportunity to understand what the site is about. Even though these campaigns include a keyword component, they are designed to address the overall health of the site as opposed to attempt the ranking improvement of specific keywords.
On-Page SEO Includes:
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Title & meta tag optimization
- Content, heading, and sub-heading optimization
- Internal link profile audit
- Website audit to provide an actionable list of fixes and improvements for the web property
- Traffic analytics set-up
Local SEO Optimization
Direct Marketing Solutions helps our clients who need local exposure within the major search engines. Through on-page optimization, link development, and search engine business listings, we bring small businesses to new local customers. Our Local SEO campaign is designed for our clients who only require a local geographic reach.
Local SEO Includes:
- Keyword research to determine the most suitable geo-targeted & non-localized keywords
- On-page optimization & content development
- Title & meta tag optimization
- Basic link development
- Traffic analytics installation
- Monthly ranking report
Off-Page SEO Services
Off-page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). Off-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do directly OFF your website to help you rank higher, such as social networking, article submission, forum & blog marketing, etc. These are measures that help create as many high-quality backlinks (incoming links) as possible.
Off-Page SEO Includes:
- Submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing
- Claim your business on Local Listings Sites - There are a large number of geo-local websites and local listing websites. These include Bing Places, Yelp, Foursquare and Trip Advisor.
- Build your Social Networking Sites - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+
- Develop your blog
- Submitting your website to niche directories in your industry
- Submit your latest blog posts and pages to the most popular bookmarking sites, like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, etc.
- If you write your articles yourself, then we will submit them to popular article directory sites like; Ezine, Go Articles, Now Public, etc.
Direct Marketing Solutions can extend your reach with targeted email campaigns. Email communications are an essential part of any effective marketing program. They create awareness and extend the reach of marketing, sales, and distribution programs. We take care of everything to develop and manage your campaign from start to finish.
Email Marketing Includes:
- List Development
- Creative Formatting / Content Development
- Testing against all mail programs
- Compatibility testing with multiple browsers
- Ensuring emails are mobile friendly
- Link tagging (properly track clicks and conversions)
- A/B testing
- Distribution/ Scheduling the most appropriate time to send your campaign
- Campaign reporting, including open rate, click-through rate, bounce rate